Sunday, March 14, 2010

18 Wonderful Years

Today is my anniversary. 
I have been married to my husband for 18 years.
18 wonderful years... 
Though it seems like just yesterday that we met and married in such a whirlwind.
He can be funny. Actually very funny. We both have a very warped sense of humor. 
In fact, he just let me know that he has been married to me longer than he worked at Lockheed Martin.
We have had the usual good times and bad times.
 The births ...
and the deaths.
We have survived through it all and are stronger for it all. 
We have loved each other and spent many, many hours together.
Most of them in very small spaces.
I have been blessed to be married to him. 
He has led me to know myself better
and to know Jesus better.
He has shown me things I may never have seen otherwise. 
To my wonderful husband.....I thank God for you every single day. 
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment