Monday, September 10, 2012

Different Projects

So..... The project I was hoping for did not pan out. 
That is okay. 
God has a plan for us, we just need to figure out what it is. 
It has been 6 months since we settled in Prescott, AZ. 
So much has happened in that time. 
God has grown us so very much. 
I am learning how to deal with people again.
I have been blessed to be able to attend Church. 
5+ years in the desert is a long time. 

It is fun to look back at a new season in your life. 
What changes are occurring in my life, in my family.... 
Watching my daughter grow into a confident young lady,
and seeing my husband be able to use his spiritual gifts. 

Charles is getting the chance to use his teaching gifts at church. 
That is such a blessing and gift to him. 
Seeing how Christ has given him an interest in a subject for the last
two years and is now using that information to teach a class. 

Though we may still have desires for things like more space, a house, 
a second car (next week..yipee).. God is working all things for good. 

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God...... Romans 8:28

Missy 






                                                         



 




                                          





1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy that you're getting settled and finding a niche for yourself and your family. Your daughter is very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete