Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just starting out

How do you start a blog? Do you go all into who you are or what you hope to accomplish?
Do you hope to make gobs of money or just froth about nothing on the web? Do you
actually think anyone will ever read it? I don't know. I do have a secret though....

I really don't have a clue why I am doing this. I don't expect anyone but my husband to ever read it.
I don't expect to get rich, nor am I sure what I hope to get out of this endeavor. Maybe it is just an
outlet, a way to express myself (sorry for the cliche).

I WILL talk about the joys and difficulties of living 90 miles from nowhere. Truly, I do live that far from anywhere. There are some things that are just different when you live so far out. And what is it like to live in a National Park? How about an RV? How about an rv with a child... see, it keeps getting stranger.

So, I will post photos of our upcoming restoration, pictures of trips,  pictures of our local deer population.
You know, just the basics....

I hope you like where I go. If not, let me know.

Starting from scratch.... Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment